Friday, August 28, 2020

Fall Home Favorites



Here's how I begin transitioning my home from summer to fall. 

Before I start bringing home pumpkins I change my front door wreath
to something with fall leaves and/or autumn colors. 
Then I add fall colored cushions and a cozy blanket to my bench.  

As it gets closer to October I will simply add a few pumpkins to complete the look.




Inside my home I break out the fall candles.  Fall is my favorite season for candles!
We have a large selection of candles at the shop from Pumpkin Clove (see below) to Mulled Cider.

One of my favorite quotes.


I add wooden trays for layering and French baskets for texture.


And of course we can't forget the kitchen.  Ever since my boys were little
I have fun swapping out our everyday dish ware for something more seasonal.

Don't forget the maple syrup and waffle stacks!

I have loved my mini waffle maker so much that I just ordered a new one.  
See below.  Stay tuned for pumpkin-shaped waffles and more!


Can't wait for this!  Arriving Sunday!



I've provided the link below if you want to get one too.  
I would love to see what you make with yours!  
Please tag me on Instagram or in your stories at madeleinelamour.  
Merci Beaucoup!  Chef's kiss!