Sunday, August 23, 2020

A Wrist filled with Your Love Language



Our custom word bracelets are now available to order.  
Simply text your request to (801) 232-3276.  
Orders take about one week to fulfill, but we are also happy to rush an order.

We keep in stock the best-sellers such as 
DREAM, WISH, BREATHE, XOXO, LOVE, AMOUR, FOREVER,
DAVIS (our local high school), and a few more.

These make wonderful personalized gifts.  
I love to give a gift that is specific to the gift recipient to make them feel extra special.


I graduated from Davis High School and still run on their track a couple times a week.  
It's my happy place so I think I need to add a DAVIS bracelet to my collection.

The word bracelets $28 look great with our glass beaded bracelets $24.




Wishing you a wonderful week!

New fall arrivals coming tomorrow.  Thank you for visiting!