Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Cranberry Orange Muffins and Meri Meri



I love our assortment of cupcakes cases from Meri Meri this time of year.  
We have spring colors and Easter collections that will brighten up your kitchen! 

Yesterday I made these muffins and they were so quick to prepare and so delicious!
The mix I used is from here and I will definitely be getting these again.
Not all mixes are created equal and this is a really good one!
Just add eggs, oil and water.

Click here for a simple recipe to turn them into a streusel bread.  Yum!


Love to have you and happy to ship!

Yesterday we shipped to a new state.  We are happy to welcome new customers 
around the U.S. that share in our love.

Our collectible gold rabbit is one its way to a new home.
Limited.  Just one left in stock.


Another look at our Meri Meri cupcake cases in sunshine yellow.



Below: The bowls posted on Instagram are from here and my new favorites!  
They are a more shallow bowl and I love them for pasta dishes
and also for serving chicken with rice.
Just $2.99 a bowl.