Thursday, January 3, 2019

Transitioning Holidays



It doesn't need to be time intensive or an expensive project to transition between holidays.  
The first thing I always do is look to see what I already have that can stay
and then I build around that.

In the case of transitioning our dining room table I decided to keep 
the Sugar Paper striped runner, my red plates and the Sugar Paper gold dot candles.  
Then I added a coordinating napkin in red (that I use for Christmas too),
swapped plaid plates for white ones,
 added some pink flowers and new candy 
and voila.

In under an hour I had a new fresh look! 

I store items I like to use for my table in my dining hutch 
making switching things around very easy.

Here's how it was set for Christmas.  See more here.


Thanks for visiting!

Sharing another Valentine's tabletop very soon.

xoxo



French candle seen above is from Sur La Table.  Find it on sale here.
I was so excited to discover this one.  
Not only does it say Madeleine, it smells amazing!  
I added one to my Mom's Christmas gift this year.