Friday, January 25, 2019

Entertaining



Last night I decided to give the Instant Pot the night off and made Italian Sausage Lasagna.
See recipe below.  This is a recipe I have made for years, but recently adapted it
by adding the Italian Sausage.

This morning I washed all the linens because I like to keep our table set.
I have loved how these Sugar Paper cloth napkins wash up time and time again.


I use detergent and softener that are free from fragrance, 
but Lydia Elise Millen has been chatting up how her laundry always smells so good.  

I went in search for a U.S. comparable and I love this!  
It adds just a hint of citrus and makes your washer smell fresh and clean.  
They are dry flakes and you don't need a lot.




Italian Sausage Lasagna

Ingredients:

Italian Sausage
Lasagne Noodles (uncooked)
Cheese (I use two different kinds, but not necessary)
Sauce (I use this one and recommend it for this recipe) 3 jars
Cottage Cheese

Bake Time:

Large casserole 1 hour at 350 degrees

Directions:

Sauce (incorporate sausage into sauce)
(first layer is sauce and then follow below)

Noodles (uncooked)
Sauce
Cheese
Cottage Cheese
Repeat 5 times

(note: last layer forego the cottage cheese)

When I pull it out of the oven I add more cheese and let sit 10 minutes.  
It's so good!


Thanks for visiting!  Happy entertaining!