Sunday, December 16, 2018

Home for the Holidays




Welcome to our home for the holidays.  
We wish you the most wonderful holiday season 
and thank you for your friendship and love!

Three years ago my two boys and I moved into our home in Kaysville, Utah.
This year we had to say goodbye our 13-year-old European Retriever Enzo which was
heart-breaking.  When the time is right we would love to rescue another dog
and add to our little family.

Our Christmas tree is in our family room and our stockings 
by Meri Meri, London are from the shop (more available).  

I love that they are happy, colorful and say Be Jolly.


Our Christmas boxes are from Sugar Paper found here.

I love using boxes that can be re-used time and time again.  I also re-use our Christmas tags.



You will find hints of European chocolate throughout our home.


Our living turned dining room.


This white hutch holds sentimental things like Enzo's Snowbird collar and a horse statue 
because he loved his horse friends.  Our horse-filled neighborhood
is one of the reasons I love living in Hill Farms.


This room was a living room last year that we rarely used 
so we moved out the couch and added a dining table.  

We have already enjoyed many dinners in here and love it.




Mini wreaths around napkins found here and napkins are also Sugar Paper.

I also ordered these to have options.


A look before our living room was a dining room and the mistletoe
that hangs in our entry way.


I like to add bits of red all throughout our home during the holiday season including my bedroom.

Illume music box candle is from the shop.


I will be adding more photos this coming week and our holiday playlist.

Check back for more.

Happy Holidays!