Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Easter Ideas



Without changing a lot in our home, but just by adding a few spring touches 
here and there, it brings the season to life!
I love using vintage baskets and mixing stripes with florals.


I have been collecting things a few weeks now for my boys' Easter baskets.  
They are looking to purchase a place of their own in the upcoming year and 
I have started gifting them home essentials that they won't want to buy
as they only like to buy bike-related items.  haha


If you are filling a girl's Easter basket I love Lollia's Breathe.  
It has the most beautiful packaging and is our best-selling fragrance for spring/summer.

Also comes in a mini size.  $12.


On Instagram I shared a local blogger's cute Easter ideas.  
Find us on Instagram at madeleinelamour.  Click here for affordable paper biodegradable egg cartons
that you can get in time for Easter!  They would also be cute filled with flowers
for Mother's Day if you have some left over.

Thanks for visiting!