Friday, May 29, 2020

From My Kitchen



I know that I'm not alone when I say that while living life in quarantine 
a lot more time is spend in our kitchens.  
Here is a round up of some of my favorite kitchen gadgets that I've purchased 
that I wouldn't have otherwise.
  When you have extra time on your hands you try everything.  
Here's what I recommend.

Have you ever tried making cinnamon rolls in those mini waffle makers?
 I love them for making mini waffles, but pop in cinnamon roll dough from the store 
and it's such a fun and easy treat to make.

Click here for my exact mini waffle maker in red.  It's $9.99.

You can also find it here in a heart shape for $14.99.
This would make a fun bridal or birthday gift and throw in some dough 
and it's still a gift for under $20.  I used this dough.


My boys will tell you that I've been making egg sandwiches on repeat.  
Click here for the sandwich maker I got.

I'll post to Instagram what ingredients I use and the order I stack my ingredients.

Find me at madeleinelamour on Instagram.


We received our Rifle Paper recipe boxes this week!  I love the cheerful citrus pattern
and had to take one home for my kitchen too.  More photos on Instagram.

We also re-stocked our best-selling black and cream tea towels
and received fun plates for summertime.



Thanks for visiting!  Happy cooking!