Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Blush and Nude



Hair accessories in a lovely neutral palette have arrived.
They make a nice addition to an Easter basket.

I have been wearing a pearl clip in my hair on repeat.  
See below.  More photos coming today on Instagram.

Scrunchies $6

Clips $12


Love spotting the beautiful Lydia Elise Millen in a pearl clip.
This is just like the one I've been wearing
and we were re-stocked yesterday. 

You can find her here.
She is my neutral-loving soul sister.  
She once said she bleeds nude.  haha.  I get it,
as we share a love for all things blush, nude and cream.


Thanks for visiting!

I can't wait to see yesterday's new arrivals.
We have had some flooding here due to all the rain
so I was out of the shop yesterday,
but we are excited for clear skies today!

My mom said the cutest light-weight animal print scarves arrived.

xoxo


p.s.

Speaking of all things blush, cream and nude . . .

how about Nina's Tea Shoppe
located in the heart of Paris next to La Place Vendomte.

Click here to see Nina's and more of Paris.