Friday, March 22, 2019

Coral: The Color of the Season




Coral

reminds me of a beautiful sunset and has always been one of my favorite colors.
I love to pair it with deeper colors and different textures like a straw purse 
for that quintessential look of spring and summer.  
Adding less bright colors and richer textures grounds the color.
That's why I love the front door shown above.  Coral on my white home would look too harsh.

Le Sac straw purse with pom pom detail 

$38


This purse is the perfect size to fit your cell phone, lip gloss, wallet, sunglasses and a treat.

After a long winter it's always fun to add a pop of brightness to your lips.  
Lip color linked below.


Kylie's velvet lip is in color party girl and can be found here.

I'll be honest.  This color does not get good reviews.  It is bold, but I still love it because
I always add a pale pink top coat to tone down all my lip colors.
I've done this for years.

I'll link a girl I follow on Instagram today that made me fall in love with
a coral lip.  Find us on Instagram at madeleinelamour.


Wishing you a happy Friday and weekend!

xoxo