Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Creekside, A Stellar Living Community



Today I had the pleasure of touring Creekside Senior Living 
which is located not far from the shop.  I was delivering gifts as we assist 
with their corporate gifting and had to share this beautiful and hip way to retire.  

Their grounds are stunning!  
I just wanted to grab a fountain drink and sit and watch the ducks swim.


I love all the books.  The place is filled with them and cozy spots to read.



And of course we approve of the french lavender and cafe.  Oui Oui



The rooms are all very bright and cheery.  

Below is a game room. Other rooms include a fitness room, salon, and theatre.


I will be adding photos to this post.

If you would like to arrange a tour or have questions contact 
Joe Huskinson Executive Director at (801) 294-0303.  
He would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

We also have brochures at the shop.


New shop update coming to Instagram at madeleinelamour.