Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Easter Basket Favorites



I love creating Easter baskets!  Here are a few of my favorite things to tuck inside.  

Lollia's apothecary of any kind.  Their packaging is exquisite.  
Millinery flowers from Australia.  Gives the basket a soft and vintage feel.  
Velvet ribbon.  We have both pale blue and pink at the shop.
Paper fluff.  Always paper.  No plastic.  Available in many color palettes.
A vintage tag or notecard.

And I love using napkins from Meri Meri, London.




It's fun to get sweets from the experts at Lolli and Pops.  I don't go here often, but
I love making a trip around special holidays.

Find more locations here.

When I visited their employees were wearing charming straw hats,
and add to that their choice of music and it was heaven!




Easter is just a little over a week away.  I'll be sharing more basket ideas later this week.

I hope this helps!  Thanks for visiting!

xoxo