Thursday, August 10, 2017

Welcome Ban.do



We are thrilled to welcome Ban.do to Madeleine L' Amour

Their 2018 agenda begins now August 2017 and continues through 2018

I love mine!


agenda $32




backpack $65


padded section perfect for keeping electronics protected

great for travel


pencil pouch $14



spiral notebook with folder $16



zippered keychain pouch $20

I always have one on my purse with my gum

I purchased one at J.Crew (now sold out), 
but this one is every bit as cute and costs less


Friday and Saturday is our Ban.do Back to School Event

with a $75 purchase receive their pink and yellow striped tote free!

(pink and white striped wrap blouse from here)



thanks for visiting!

we appreciate you!

find us on Instagram @ madeleinelamour

for additional photos/coupons