Thursday, April 27, 2017

Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel



Ever since watching the movie about the life of 
Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel she has become an inspiration to me.
Her story is heart-breaking, intriguing, and beautiful. 

She transformed a life as an orphan into a life as
the most renowned French fashion designer.

Above is my living room and where I keep a collection of things that are special to me
including a book about her life and souvenirs from my trip to Paris with my Mom.


"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.  Aloud."  -Coco Chanel


"A girl should be two things: who and want she wants."  -Coco Chanel


I hope that you go after whatever it is you want in life

without the fear of rejection or failure.


And remember the wise words of Coco,

"You live but once; you might as well be amusing."


strawberry champagne candle available at the shop

xoxo


click here for dvd information