Thursday, January 17, 2019

Sweets Station



It's a Madeleine sweets station with gourmet candy, 
the cutest Valentines, and baking supplies to get you ready for Valentine's Day.
Candy can be purchased by the pound or in pre-packaged easy-to-take treat bags. 
Equally scrumptious!


If you need a little sunshine in the middle of winter may 
we suggest Coconut Milk Mango from Illume.  
I toss it into my gym bag and pretend I'm heading to the beach.

Available in a lotion and candle.  See here.

Our coin necklace is currently sold out, but should be re-stocked soon.
Text (801) 232-3276 to be put on a waiting list.

Comfy tee is from here.  I would size down, 
but it's meant to be roomy as it's called their leggings tee. 
 Comes down a bit longer for leggings or skinny jeans.  
Below is the small.  See extra small here.  
I am usually claustrophobic and I don't like tight fitting sleeves.  
This one is super comfy!  In store has them on sale too!


We have a few of my most-worn necklace left.  $18  See below.
It's a gold bow chain and looks great with our gold chain purse.  
Dress is from Top Shop found at Nordstrom Rack.



Thank you so much for visiting!

Let me know on Instagram if you try the cleaner suggested in last post.  xoxo

madeleinelamour