Monday, January 14, 2019

Forever Fleurs



Good morning and happy Monday!  
Sharing some of our silk roses that make a lovely Valentine's Day gift and will last forever.  
We have a large variety of flowers and floral arrangements in the shop this time of year.

I absolutely love having real flowers but it's too costly to constantly have them
in our home, so I also love a high quality silk flower.

I posted last week about getting an Instant Pot and have made a
few more recipes that I'll be sharing.

I learned it is better, if at all possible, to use it on a kitchen island
so it won't damage your cabinets from the steam.


Last night I made salmon and below are some of the health benefits.
I suppose once a school teacher always a school teacher.

Read more here from the Mayo Clinic.

Some of my best memories are at Hunter High School
where I taught health and dance.  It was a brand new high school
with new white boards and I was the girl disappointed not to get chalk.