Friday, December 8, 2017

Hand-knitted with Love



Our Madeleine hand-knitted scarves are now available in pink and cream

and soon available in black and cream and red and cream.

(custom colors are available upon request)

For years I have worn a beautiful black and cream flower scarf like
this one.  Everywhere I go people ask me about it.  It's my favorite and most-worn scarf.
It's been so long ago that I purchased it that don't remember where I got it.
So finally we had one made.
Just for us.
Hand-knitted.
And it's beautiful.

*****

Featured with our new line of affordable jewelry.

Earrings $8, Necklaces $12

Comes in the cutest packaging too!


It reminds me of this beautiful necklace found here.

If you are looking for a luxury gift this would be perfect.



More from this line today on Instagram.

Find us at madeleinelamour

Merci Beaucoup!