Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas



Yesterday I almost finished my Christmas wrapping and thought I would share a few ideas.

When I wrap I like to wait until I have about 10 or more gifts and then get out all my supplies and make it a fun night.  
I put on my favorite youtube channel and tuck right in.

Last year I started using decorative boxes with a few wrapped in paper.
It makes it so much faster and the boxes I will reuse year after year.  This is better for the environment too.
I use boxes from our shop and from Sugar Paper found here.

The inside of the boxes are so pretty that no tissue paper is required.
When the tree comes down I pack up the boxes and store for the next year.
They are all nesting boxes so it makes storing them a cinch.


Since my two boys were little I would build excitement by slipping a few gifts under the tree as Christmas approaches.
I will put little hints on tags as to what is inside.  I have done this for years.  
They are older now, but I still can't resist.

And because my mountain biking boys are missing riding in the mountains
I brought some evergreens to them.



When I purchase a gift I write it down in my planner and then when it's wrapped I check it off.  
I try to have the same number of prezzies for each boy.









We will be open late tonight until 7 p.m. and would love to help you wrap!

We can text gift cards right up until Christmas Eve.  Text (801) 232-3276 for the details.

Happy Holidays!