Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Holiday Gift Guide



We have holiday gifts and stocking stuffers for under $20 ready to go or to ship!

Featured above

Lollia's soap w/tree $18

Lollia's petite handcreme $10

Lollia's petite perfume $10

There is something about Wish perfume and the holidays.  It's my favorite!



Featured below

Meri Meri knitted cat with old-fashioned lolli $19

red and white ribbon $1 a yard


It's just 26 days until Christmas and because of our warmer Utah weather 

I'm a little bit behind with my shopping.

My goal is to be completely finished and wrapped up in one week.

Enzo was my little helper last night.


We would love to be your holiday helper!


I found the plaid ribbon, great for boys, here


Chocolate and peppermint covered almonds available at the shop.

They are the perfect little holiday treat!



Cream and black ribbon below is from here.


The gorgeous red silk bow I spotted all over Victoria's Secret in their holiday decor.

They don't sell them, but a nice employee gave me a couple with my purchase.

Their holiday fashion show airs tonight.  See here.


You can also find us on pinterest here

@ madeleinelamour


 where I recently pinned inspiration for my front porch.

This week I'm switching my plants, which lasted a long time because of our warm weather,

to evergreens . . . stay tuned.


Thanks for visiting!

xoxo