Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Red Bows and Holiday Bedrooms



I like to add holiday touches all throughout my home.

I remember putting holiday sheets on my boys' beds when they were younger 
and they would get so excited!
Now they are teenagers I can't do this, but I thought I would add some to my own bedroom.  
I was looking for a holiday plaid, but then decided to get something a little more versatile 
and that I could leave on until spring.

It's fun to change up your sheets every once in a while 
and I am loving the darker color. Then just added a pillow, throw, twinkle lights,
your favorite holiday candle and voila!

Candle is Illume's Balsam and Fir

A shop favorite!

London tote is from here and on sale!

Someday I want to go Christmas shopping in London.



We have lots of exciting news to share with you about Pink Friday, Small Business Saturday, 
and a special project.  Stay tuned and thanks for visiting!


xoxo


note

my LED twinkle lights are from here
(I have my plugged in, but it comes with battery adaptor)

red bow key ring is from here
very affordable gift!



below

another fabulous Christmas from Cartier, London