Friday, November 17, 2017

Deck the Halls . . .



 . . . or my living room as the case may be.

Featuring

 Holiday collectibles from the shop

a London red bus ornament (limited quantity)

our favorite Illume Balsam and Fir candle in a collectible music box (limited quantity)

Limoges teacups from France (all a bit different, text for photos)



This curio is where I collect things from my favorite places.

There are souvenirs from my trip to Paris with my mom see here

including a teacup from a Angelina.





It is the most beautiful patisserie see here

You can watch a video of them serving their famous chocolate drink.



If you look closely there is a tiny piece of gravel from Jonny's horrible 

bike crash in Park City during the Summit Challenge.

A crazy thing to have I know!  The ER doctor had a heck of a time

getting that last piece removed from under his eye.



It was a scary time and I remember his moans in the night

from his face sticking to his pillow.

It broke my heart!




One week later he was back on his bike!

It is a reminder of courage, drive, passion, and hope to me . . .

and I love that little gravel!  He earned it!



Thanks for visiting!