Thursday, November 2, 2017

My Christmas Home



Yesterday I got up bright and early to start decorating for the holidays.
It's my most favorite time of year!  I will be sharing my home early 
to show you how I use our products.

My Christmas stockings are from Meri Meri, London.
The candles are from Illume.  

I also love our Madeleine red and white nesting boxes mixed in with a few others
for easy gifting year-to-year.

I began decorating the morning before our busy open house 
so I'm just getting started.  I have already switched some things around
and will post updates and more of my home.

To all those who attended our Open House . . .
we can't thank you enough!  You were the magic in our day!

The great conservations, laughter and new friends made
is what it's all about!

We appreciate you!


Thanks for visiting!